Thursday, June 15, 2006

please violate my backside, part 1

Sax ( to friends at Hookah bar in West LA): I wanted to check out the cultural center cuz it looked tight but they didn't want to go...

Yummicoco: Yeah, cuz we were trying to find a donkey show!

Drove to Tijuana with Sax and Shrone this past weekend while hanging out in LA. Thanks, Lex for taking care of my kitties!

They decimated my home with feline pine cat litter in effigy.

Lex: I think they're mad at you for leaving them.

Pressure!

Not only do my cats put pressure on me but someone's mother does too which can be overwhelming and makes me want to dive off the highest Hollywood Hill and into the mouth of a sabertooth tiger. But sabertooths no longer exist so that statement makes no sense but do you know what I mean?


highlights:

had to sneak into hotel room because conceirge thought that I was a prositute for Mike and Sax.

found no visible bedbugs in our bed

Did not drink a spot of water until we returned to California--stuck to beer and tequilla. NO ICE!!!

Bought a black velvet elvis portrait cuz kitsch is cool

sang "Breaking the Girl" with my travelling companions on the ride back to LA while reminising over narrowly escaping hepititis and not getting the shits.


Something I learned:

Tijuana prostitutes will still lunge after your man even if you are holding his hand while walking down the street. Also, the strippers let you touch and fondle their whosy-whatsits but they never take off their g-strings. Last but not least, most of these strippers and prostitutes are trans-men.

To Be Continued...

Part 2: The Donkey Show

No comments: