Thursday, June 01, 2006

Japanese cock harder than diamond!

Went to a book event last night for a book that is too big for me to read.

German guy: its a fast read. i really enjoyed it.

yummicoco (in her head): whoa, that book is pretty thick, he must be a real smarty.

Then we talked about German guys and their obsession with games like Magic the Gathering.

Lex thought that he and his girlfriend looked like swingers.

Lex: are all Germans freaky?

yummicoco: yes! Its something in the blood. I don't know what's wrong with them.

Sax's dad (Swiss German) sprayed his Japanese neighbor with the hose because she wouldn't leave him alone and she threw a piece of plywood at him. Turns out that she also knows his estranged brother.

crazy neighbor: I talked to him the other day and he told me that you don't talk to him that much....

Are Japanese crazy too?

As I left the party with Lex, we started talking about B.O and how we are not on the same wavelength when it comes to detecting it on a person.

Lex: that's cuz yr from Haiti.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally!

Can't wait for my "Sponsor a Publicist" party June 21st!

-yummi