Tuesday, May 30, 2006

10pm show.

In the film, Trailer Trash Nurses 4, Adrianna Sage gets fucked by someone that could very well be her cousin.

In the film, The King, Gael Garcia Bernal fucks his half sister unbeknownest to her but very beknowest (?) to himself.

What's with the incest? Also, what's with the growing trend of putting 4 fingers up the butt?

Gael is very likable in The King, by the way, despite the fact that he is a psychopath and into fucking his sister.

I remember when I first met my first nyc roommate, we talked about Flowers in the Attic and of course incest.

She still lived with me for a year and a half anyway.

Oh, go see "An Inconvenient Truth" with Al Gore!

And, the A,C,E stop at Penn Station smells like homeless people's shit.

Sax peed next to homeless people shit (with crumpled up TP daintly sitting atop) behind a dumpster in our Brooklyn train station upon returning from Beer Garden in Astoria on Sunday. Did not realize that Sopranos was a re-run. We really did not have to rush home.

Which reminded me of the time, when I first moved to the city and I saw the biggest BM ever next to a stairwell at the 42nd street A,C,E train stop.

Al Gore is right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewww.

is the solstice the 22nd? If so, I'll be hiking through the promise land.