Thursday, April 20, 2006

Like M&Ms Flying Out of a Trannie's Ass

Me and my fat ass broke a table at Happy Ending last night at the RKBs Flesh Reading Series. Sitting on the small club table most of the night, I leaned over to grab my shopping bag as I started to prepare for the train ride home. The pink formica top ripped off at the base and my legs went flying up in the air. Everyone watched in silence- perhaps there was laughter since I was laughing or perhaps there was confusion because I yelled out "On that note...". Ah! I made a hand motion "to proceed with the reading" to the lady writer standing at the podium. She resumed. I reddened, smiled and then wedged myself in between some girl and Matthew the Publicist and watched the rest of the show.

Stories about fisting a best girl friend while gossiping about people, smelly rancid tampons lodged into vaginas, an innocent girl's obssesion with Johnny the Wad, candy flying out of Little Debbie's ass, a floridian hooker sucking off a sixteen year old dork....

Did I mention that there was candy all over the table and I ate all of them before I busted the thing in two?

Caught the end of Sax' gig where he was playing with a soulful accordion player that made clucking noises as he broke it down on his instrument.

I guess everyone feels more and more comfortable with exposing themselves including me.

No comments: