Friday, April 28, 2006

Chipped Red Fingernails

I've slipped! I bought a Nestle crunch bar after almost 5 years of sobriety.

Fun size chocolates don't count.

I also did not tip my now un-favorite lunch spot today on account of bad service.

My week long love affaire with this Thai place was born out of their awesomely sweet duck soup with your choice of any noodle and thai iced tea.

MY NOODLE OF CHOICE?

Chow fun

But why the fuck do they always give me egg noodle?

yummicoco: E'cuse me I ordered chow fun, this is egg noodle.

For the past week, I have been a faithful patron but now its over.

THIS JUST IN

Newman's Own cookies are on sale for $2.99 at C-Town!

SNORE!!!

Sax' sleep apnea reached its annoying peak last night. Tossing and turning from all the mouth-nose sounds, I moved to the couch around 2am. Then after getting non-stopped harrassed by my cats in the living room, I told Sax that I was leaving.

yummicoco(crying): I can't sleep here!

Sax: Don't leave baby, just come to bed.

So, we went for a walk and then went to bed in our bed.

Happy Friday!

No comments: