Thursday, April 27, 2006

Strange things a foot at the circle K

yummicoco: "Do my feet smell?"

I stuck my foot in Sax's face asking this as we watched the Colbert Report. His friend Issac hid his disgust in true elitest class style by pretending not to hear.

Sax: yes, get them out of my face!

My feet did stink really bad from wearing my red 'roos all day all night, chomping on nestle crunch and getting drunk with Lex and company at the Nerve party.

"This is the best party of the week" says Lex as she pulls up her underware after tinkling. I was standing guard attempting to discuss bidd-ness with KKEGEL. I couldn't hear. I couldn't really talk either from all the vodka and ojs.

DUMPSTER DIVERS

So Lex told me that they call people who pillage the "free bin" at work "dumpster divers"

I, reader, am a dumpster diver and a damn good one at that!

I have given away Coach picture frames (Page Six party!), coffee table art books, chocolate, cds, dvds and assorted designer crap (thanks last job!).

If there are 100 un-supervised gifts bags laying around- best believe I am taking 5 (thanks last years Bust party--Sax's dad loved the "Mullet" Car Wash/Shower Gel).

Yesterday, I took more than one book and I did the same thing at Tuesday's event plus swiped more than one smoking pig toy.

As Kristen Dunst once said to Tom Cruise after tasting fresh blood "I want some more!"

Speaking of fresh blood... I told Ned Vizzini that instead of plastic surgery, I will most likely opt for sucking the blood from unborn fetuses.

Hope that starts turning up in gift bags.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

free gifts are great.

i told you I would never give you a dumpster gift because you know the difference.

-yummi

Anonymous said...

STOP THE DIVING!!! WE ARE ALL ON TO IT!! I MEAN I'M GRATEFUL FOR EPIDSODE THREE OF 'THE TRUE HOUSEWIVES OF OCEAN COUNTY', BUT Enough is enough!! - your cuz, cc*

Anonymous said...

yes, please stop the diving! i mean i was grateful for episode 3 of the 'real housewives of ocean county', but come on! enough is enough...even for the unfab. -cc*

Anonymous said...

sorry. i posted twice. heehee! - cc*

Anonymous said...

yes but Real Housewives of Orange County is pretty cool and you wouldn't buy something like that otherwise.

Plus its an advanced copy which should make you feel VIP!!!

-yummi