Thursday, September 08, 2005

Working

I read so many magazines and newspapers and I still don't know what is going on.

I am strung out on Dunkin Donuts coffee. Medium. Black.

I have a splinter in my big toe. I thought I took it out but my toe still hurts.

I have a joke for you dear reader.... from the movie Arisocrats. Tell me if you heard it before.

JOKE


So, a pianist auditions for the local owner of a new, fabulous classy jazz bar. He plays the most beautiful song for the owner...

Owner: That's absoultely beautiful. What's the name of the song?

Pianist: Shit Fucking Dick Motherfucker.

Owner: Oh...

Then he plays another song. This one is even more beautiful than the first.

Owner: My goodness. That was amazing. What's the name of this one?

Pianist: Pussylips cunt

Owner: Oh...Well, I'll hire you but PLEASE just play your songs. No need to introduce them.

Pianist: Ok.

So he plays. Its amazing. Beautiful. Then there is a set break so he goes the BR to take a piss. He returns. The owner gives him a puzzled look.

Owner: You know your dick is hanging out.

Pianist: Know it! I wrote it!!!



BACK TO WORK

No comments: