Wednesday, September 07, 2005

11:11 Make a Wish

Best things that I have done in the last couple of months.
-Bought a jar of Nutella
-Brought my bike into the city from Jersey--- went bike riding to Carroll Gardens last night. Nice.
-Bought hebrew national hotdogs and guldens mustard.

I went to the West Indian Day Parade with Sax, CCstar and CCstar Cousine. Walked/Danced with T-Vice's float for over a mile. I think that the Haitians appreciated seeing tall white Sax attempting to dance to Compas music. Someone filmed us too.

Why?

Perhaps to jack off, of course.

Aeki Tuesday's Birthday started at Orchid Lounge and ended as someone I know bursted out of the bathroom in random conquest glory with some random French guy. Absoultely, the best moment of the night! Told Sax about last night it while I was bitching about my job and missing the randomness of random moments, random encounters.

Yummicoco: But its the aftereffects...the getting dissed... that I don't miss.

Anyway, its the cruel, harsh reality of adulthood kicking my ass these days... How I value having insurance so much that I would rather shirk happiness and freedom than be a writer...How if I let Sax do sex to me in the morning, I will be late for work...

Sax: Fuck, just let me do sex to you...

...How I like to go to sleep at a reasonable hour or else I will have hideous bags under my eyes and will have to resort to using Preparation H on a regular basis...

The other day, I put on some Ladytron and !!! in our apartment. Our neighbor, a girl our age, knocked on our door complaining about the noise...asking if we could keep it down after midnight from now on... said that she has to wear ear plugs on account of our noise....I hid in our room like a pinko chicken, while Sax just "uh-huh" 'd her till she left.

She gets the Wall Street Journal delivered every morning. I think she lives by herself. She probably misses the randomness of youth too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your own ebook, just use a mike http://64.44.15.87/deadeasy-shoppeople-only.htm

Anonymous said...

Nice post

you may be interested in my site about horse racing betting

You can check it out by clicking the link here horse racing betting

YUMMICOCO said...

I live next door to the OTB. Do I know you from somewhere???

Jenny said...

hahaha! the birthday party was craaaazy!