Monday, August 15, 2005

Shit... Piss... Bugger... and Balls!

Forgive me, Dear Reader, it has been exactly one month since my last entry.

Also, to my friends please forgive
-my rudeness
-my lateness
-my utter lack of disregard

My cats and I moved in with Sax into a two bedroom on 5th avenue in Park Slope. I'm happy. Its only been a month anyway...

Surprised him last week by taking him to see DEVO for his 23rd birthday.

Sax: You mean we are not going to see your mother?
Colette: No.
Sax: Fuck yeah

Then went to PEEP WORLD near Penn Station because I had never been to a place like that before. There I was standing in a booth, cluching bobby sax wearing a red/orange authentic DEVO flower pot hat that we just bought at the concert, watching some hot latina double finger her fellow hot latina.

One minute later the show was over.

1 comment:

alwaysanna said...

I'm so glad you're back - I was missing the action.

I've never been to a peep show thing either! Lex and I wanted to go to one in Montreal, but our friends vetoed that. Hmph. I think I'm missing out.