Thursday, August 18, 2005

Magenta calling!

So as Day 1 kicks my ass, I sit here at work slowly dying cuz I already ate my peanut butter sandwich and I am too broke to buy something else at Whole Foods around the corner.

Watched the second to last episode of Six Feet Under last night. Really bummed that its ending but good riddens! The show sucks balls now. David needs some anti-psychotics, Claire needs a slap in the face and Brenda needs to de-carb. Ruth is less annoying now that she wants to raise Baby Maya but the fact that she wants George back makes her look like a selfish asshole that can't make up her mind. I was trying to absorb as much of the last bits of Six Feet as I could but I was distracted...

Yummicoco: Stop!

Sax: What?!!! Just let me touch your pussy!

BIG GAY AL BIRTHDAY AND BROWN PEOPLE

Earlier that night at Big Gay Al's (BGA) cutest birthday dinner at Cowgirl Hall of Fame, I loaded BGA up with really nice gifts that I acquired from other gift bags. I also ran to my client's store on my way over for some good chocolate to add to her bag. It was the thought that counted of course! Thanks Lex for mouthing to me "Is that from the Bust party?" as BGA showed everyone her gift of the erotica book "Bad Girl".

As we exited Cowgirl to head across to Employees Only, I chatted with a brown boy that brought another brown boy to the party.

Brown BOy: Well people used to ask if we were brothers.

Yummicoco: Yeah you really DO look alike...

Brown BOy: Oh, because we're brown?

UM, WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I AM NOT SOME WHITE GIRL...

Yummicoco: Um, no. Same eyes, I guess. Anyway, I am brown too.

Brown BOy: Yeah, what kind of brown are you?

Yummicoco: Haitian

Brown BOy: Oh, I was going to say Dominican

I SHOULD HAVE SAID "Oh because I am light skinned?" BECAUSE THAT IS THE STEREOTYPE...

Yummicoco: Oh we don't like Dominicans....

Anyway, back to work! Pointless banter since I don't feel like putting proper closure to this entry.

UPDATE!

Forgot to mention that this morning a Mexican building manager a few doors down from my office was checking me out as I walked past him, coffee in my hand, back to the office.

"Big Booty!" he yelled by the time I was 200 yards away.

4 comments:

YUMMICOCO said...

I am wearing pink and brown shoes today.

Nichelle said...

pink and brown is my favorite color combination. A french guy once told me that I was "pink and brown downtown". Of course, we were doing it...

alwaysanna said...

I was wondering where Al got "Bad Girl"!

YUMMICOCO said...

It was from me!!!

Pink and brown is gorgeous! pink and brown down there is gorgeous too!