Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Do I give a shit?

My boss has been out all week which is great cuz I can blog. He's cool though and the days have been boring without him. As l lay in bed this morning exhausted and envious that my boyfriend gets to stay in bed cuz he doesn't have a real job, the same thought pops into my head.

What if I just quit and stay in bed?

Sax: You should get up you're going to be late.

I am always late.

A co-worker told me about some dude that said "fuck it" to his Wall Street job and became a personal trainer. My sister left her career as a fashion buyer to become an actor. Sax never had a real job in his life because he wants to be a full time musician.

I hate working. I hate picking out work clothes for the day. I hate sitting on the train, obessively checking the time on my cell, worrying about what I am going to do wrong that day. I hate office conversation.

I love napping on the train and waking up just in time to exit my stop. I love my paycheck. I love shopping.

1 comment:

YUMMICOCO said...

I am wearing my miss sixty jeans today. I wore them yesterday (day I posted this entry) too. I need to buy new jeans.