Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I like Burt's Bees Milk and Honey for my hands

This morning. At my desk while contemplating my lack of style and overall loserdom, the mailroom guys came onto my floor with mail and jokes...

the guys: yo, Colette, have you been working out? your arms look mad diesel.

Colette: yeah, its cuz I am fat.

So there you have it. I am officially the Michelin Man reincarnated, answering phones at a film company. The radical re-vamping of Coco starts tomorrow.

Went to Philly this weekend with Sax. Sunday, I was the first to wake up so I turned to him...

Colette: It's 8:30!

Sax: You're 8:30!

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

We stayed at the Lowes Hotel on Market St. Watched Misty Beetohven with Sunset Thomas, Chloe and the very musical penis, Randy Spears. We ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's and argued over Boston. Not the super group but the city. He bought records. We saw Brunel/Dali's Un Chien Andalou at the museum. Nice museum. There was an asian section that screamed Karate Kid Part II. We jumped on the beds and stole the hotel robes. It was a good hang.

NOW IF I COULD JUST FIND A KICK ASS JOB AND LOSE 1,000 POUNDS

6 comments:

alwaysanna said...

Ohmigod, I LOVE Sax. That's the most fun game to play EVER. Someone says something, anything, and you respond by saying "You're something." Some fun examples (from my real life):

Me, "She totally had anal sex with him."
My friend, "You're anal sex!"
(said at a bar in college, right as songs switched, so everyone heard)

Me, "That class was pretty easy."
Other friend, "You're easy!"
(said by guy I was hooking up with at time)

Me, "I love cheese."
Boyfriend, "You ARE cheese!"

Hahahahaha. So freakin' fun.

Also, what are you arguing about Boston? About how it totally rocks? :)

Avram Polinsky said...

Also along the same lines as this classic:
I'm trying to earn money for college.
Your mom goes to college.

YUMMICOCO said...

yo mutha!

The revamping of Coco starts today. Lots of water, 3 square meals, an apple for snack and vomiting.

I also stretched this morning.

Avram Polinsky said...

Vomiting is really bad for your esophagus, teeth, mouth, and breath.
From what I saw back in Feb at Roxy you have a fine body composition.
If you are really concered you can take a leisurely walk or bike ride when the weather is nice, or skip a meal ONCE IN A WHILE (make sure you get enough vitamins if you are skipping a meal).
Seriously though, you look fine and have NO reason to vomit, starve, anorexcersise, or even joke about that kind of stuff.

YUMMICOCO said...

ok. no joking about buliema.

I am currently writing a thank you letter to a man that rejected me for a job. just got to keep it movin.

everyone at work loves the lotion that I use. this young girl was like "you smell yummy".

alwaysanna said...

yummi is yummy! :)

vomiting is bad news - besides the bad breath, sore throat, and rotting teeth, it always breaks the capillaries in my face, so i have red blotches all over. SO unattractive.

i'm starting a new "healthy me" regime too! i just bought this cookbook called "the complete cooking light cookbook" - haven't used it yet, but everything in it looks GREAT, is simple to make (supposedly), and is at least semi-healthy.