Friday, February 04, 2005

I love spicy tuna!

Don't feel like blogging even though I have so much to blog about.

I am wearing a bright yellow t-shirt that reads I [heart] spicy tuna. Its loud, obnoxious and annoying which might describe my behavior last night at Happy Endings Bar. I also did not have any money on me which is pretty typical yummicoco style. I am the youngest of five, Dear Reader, its going to take me awhile.

Shook hands/spoke with FRANZ BASSPLAYER from Franz Ferdinand. So nice. So gracious. Chubby, rosy cheeks and curly hair. He's short and stocky. He corrected my english when I told him that I thought that FRANZ LEADSINGER was being overly "flirty" during their show at Northsix in WillyB, Brooklyn, December 2003.

Franz: What?

Colette: Flir-dee (I am from Jersey)

Franz: Oh, Flurr-TEE

Colette: YEAH.

Ultragrrl asked that everyone wear white. I felt stupid. Lex liked my outfit though... she was sporting awesome cleavage as usual.

FRANZ BASSPLAYER made a second appearance in my life when I accidently dropped my sweater which he promptly pointed out to me so that I could pick it up.

Colette: Wow, Franz Ferdinand, thanks.

Yeah, I am just that dorky.

Jenny and I had Mc Donald's before boarding the F-train. Thanks for the 27cents, Jenny. I did not have enough for tax.

3 comments:

YUMMICOCO said...

I was listening to Arcade Fire on the subway this morning.

I have to get an iPod. cds are way too expensive.

met a sweet, hot Brit last night with the brazilian muse. did not hook up with him. thank Gawd. I want him to respect me before I start putting out.

Jenny said...

oh colette! you crack me up. :)

YUMMICOCO said...

yeah, arcade fire is awesome...and the girl's haitian!!! how cool is that? kind of a cross between echo and the bunnymen and the sundays... with a little sterolab cuz of the french elements.