Monday, February 28, 2005

coco the carrot likes sax players

So it was at Royal Oak on Valentine's Day that we played spin the bottle. It was about 10 of us strangers in a room (my roommate and neighbor's roommate included), a large table and an empty bottle of heniken. I was supposed to kiss my roommate but I kissed her on the cheek instead.

At the GATES on sat.

Colette: yeah, my roommate is the girl that you made out with all those times.

Sax guy: oh the one with the checkered jacket?

Colette: dress

Sax guy: yeah, I guess it looked like a dress.

We spent the rest of the afternoon together. We went into a children's book store on 18th st where I spotted the book Coco the Carrot. He walked me to my door in Park Slope. I gave him a half lip/half cheek good-bye.

OSCARS WERE SO BORING THIS YEAR.

5 comments:

Avram Polinsky said...

Wouldn't your neighbor's roommate be your neighbor also.

YUMMICOCO said...

yeah he's my neighbor too I guess, av. how you doin'?

houston guy was so cool. I forgot to e-mail him.

knuckles outed my crap blog at work!

Avram Polinsky said...

I'm doing great, thanks for asking.
I was working on a scam a few months ago that I thought wasn't gonna pan out, but then last night I got a check for $309.
Also tonight I've got a 3rd date which has me nervous/excited.

YUMMICOCO said...

3rd sounds promising. nice. I have only made past the 3rd date with one person in my entire life! so I definitely think that's cool.

what was your scam? do scams even work? truth always comes out sometime.

Avram Polinsky said...

Do scams even work?
Ha!
In the next few days I'll write a blog about my most recent scam and some of my faves from the past.

"Only a sucker pays for something that someone else will send them for free."
-AP 2005