Monday, November 15, 2004

Naughty Spanking at Suede

So RKB aka Lusty Lady aka coolest girl in fishnets and red mary janes hosted a party at Suede to celebrate the release of her book Naughty Spanking stories. I was so excited to go. I told everyone that I was going to a spanking party.

My roommate: Are you going to get spanked?

Colette: No, you have to buy a book in order to get spanked (I am so poor) and I only get my spanks for free.

At the party:
1) RKB brought some hella awesome cupcakes to the party. I only ate one but dreamed of having another.

2)Lex licked my chest and neck and then spanked my bottom with a leather paddle. Not hard enough I might add.

3) Lex broke it down on the dance floor with a guy that I swore had a vag. He looked like PJ Harvery with a beird and trench coat. He grinded on Lex and did a snake like move on the floor. We all watched in amazement. I love to watch Lex dance.

4) I met a Jamaican man that knew what "yummicoco" meant.

Jamaican: I was wondering if you had a yummicoco but I didn't want to say anything.

5) The Jamaician attempted to trick me into "just" sleeping over at his house. No strings attached and "it had nothing to do with [ my ] coco". I gave him my number instead and went home. He also gave me his card which I later threw into the train tracks. I don't call men. DON'T CALL MEN, LADIES!!!

Went to bed at 3:30. I bought a new kind of litter for my cats today. Called Feline Pine. Supposed to be a healthier for them.

Good night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that guy had a VAG too. It was so weird, he was...such a GIRL. And of course I ended up dancing with him.

- AlexisT.com

YUMMICOCO said...

no it wasn't a fetish party! ha ha. just some girls, cupcakes and a leather paddle. very innocent. what's the saran wrap for? when are you coming to nyc, pat?

YUMMICOCO said...

I told lex about you pat. I know you both would love each other if you met. you can comment on her blog too.

Allison Bojarski said...

who cares if he had a vag--boyfriend could DANCE. it was hot. and the whole time i was watching Lex dance with him, i was thinking to myself, "i bet this shit happens all the time with Alexis. i gotta go dancing with her more often."

oh, and the licking of the neck was hot. real hot.

YUMMICOCO said...

yeah vag could dance. when he pulled up his trench coat a la phantom of the opera all I could think was whoa. lex held her own with her wild milkshake. then vag picked up an old lady in an evening gown and broke it down with her.

YUMMICOCO said...

yeah vag could dance. when he pulled up his trench coat a la phantom of the opera all I could think was whoa. lex held her own with her wild milkshake. then vag picked up an old lady in an evening gown and broke it down with her.