Monday, April 12, 2010

At the Market

Go Navy!

Jil Sander wants to build a wider customer base with a lower-price brand extension. Introducing Jil Sander Navy--named after its blue tag and launching in time for next spring. {Style Caster}

Sexyback
Hot off the heels of a success collaboration with Natalia Vodianova, Eva Herzigova becomes the second supermodel to design for Etam. Primarily targeted at 40-something women, the ready-to-wear line called Eva Herzigova Pour 1.2.3 will also include accessories.

Eva told WWD, “It has been totally hands-on, no one telling me what to do and designing whatever crossed my mind. Having done my own clothes from when I was young in the Czech Republic, I know how things are assembled and think of each detail. I am a perfectionist and I demand a lot, and I wanted something that is affordable but also luxurious.” {WWD}

Wash This

Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester is the latest star to become a beauty brand ambassador after signing a deal with Herbal Essences. {In Style}

No comments: