Thursday, December 15, 2005

What does everyone need help with in the morning?

I lost my second client ever. She decided to terminate... I just don't decompartmentalize effectively...not my fault...it was building since the last person that was fired. I am learning better strategies. Anyway, I was asked to watch a girl get berated and then I got berated today... for something else...sorry to be vague. I shouldn't be writing about this anyway.

Anyway, I worked the door at a private event and got a hat yesterday. These girls acted as if they were going home so as to not invite me to hang out. Is that rude or being kind to my feelings?

Family Stone is awesome.

Luke Wilson: I had a dream you were a beautiful little girl shoveling the snow... and I was the snow.

So cute.

Going to KKEGEL job Christmas party!

Nighty Night.... Pray the MTA does not go on strike... If they do then I am stuck...

3 comments:

Blog Monkey said...

luke wilson is made of snow? holy mother of- really?!?

never berate, just piss on the toilet seat and tell everyone it was her. then, when no-one is looking, run her over in the mployee paking lot. It's discreet and wholly effective.

later on, you can giggle nervously around the watercooler when your co-workers suggest she 'slipped in her own pee' in the parking lot.

serves her right! brilliant!

Jenny said...

YUMMI!

Anonymous said...

thanks Blog Monkey!

Happy New Year, Everyone.

Been busy but please keep me in your hearts, dear friends...for I will return.

-yummi