Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Do I smell?

Thought I smelled today. I wore my brown dress and white sequined bolero.

I am going to a pre-screening of the Family Stone then going to an after party at Stereo.

I just ate a piece of chocolate.

I have to pee.

I am cold. Its too fucking cold!!!

More later...

UPDATE:

Blogging direct from the TEK SERVE looking a merch I will never afford.

I hope my boss gives up Christmas Bonuses.

I have nothing else to say.

What I want for Christmas:
an iPod
Money
a gift certificate for a facial
clothes
MOney for clothes
a strap on so that I can rape Sax Christmas morning while singing Sunday Morning by the Velvet Underground(Christmas is on a Sunday this year!)
boots

2 comments:

Lindy said...

your blog is awesome, and i think i love you.

Anonymous said...

I want a new cell.

-yummicoco