Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Can I get a witness?

So I am wearing a khaki dress today that I bought over ten years ago at the Gap. I have not shopped at the Gap since then. I officially have nothing to wear.

Saw the cutest things on Bluefly that I can't afford but will probably buy anyway.

Do men like their chicks to glam it up?

Sax told Lex that she looked like the most beautiful and graceful transvestite of all time, Divine, the other day cuz she wore huge earrings, huge necklace and blue eyeshadow. She looked adorable and tasteful. But to Sax (who is still learning about what good taste is) thought that she was wearing a bit too much. I know some guys that feel like that. They like their woman natural but shaved of course.

6 comments:

Dashiell said...

Let me tell you something about khaki... it gets me hot.

Anonymous said...

dashiell!

I think khaki crazy wack!

do you like a girl to wear makeup? what kind of girls do you like?

yummicoco

alwaysanna said...

It's been my experience that every guy SAYS they like it when a girl doesn't wear any make-up. But I think they really like the girl next door make-up look - you know, a little mascara, maybe some eyeliner (not a lot), some blush or bronzer, and some shiny lip-gloss. The kind of make-up that you can't really see (if you do it right).

But I also say, screw them if they can't have fun. Lexi's eye make-up is always FUN, and that should be the point, right?

Anonymous said...

it must be fun! there are plenty of things that I wear that he doesn't like and I hate most of the things that he wears.

I think that you are right about the girl next door look.

do girls next door wear khaki?

I have not worn a pair of khaki pants since I was a 30 pound overweight and summer intern at Comedy Central. I wore those pants everyday until the crotch part started to rip open---that happens to all of my pants.

yummicoco

Dashiell said...

Anna's right. Make-up is best when you don't really notice it. I like it when girls look like they aren't trying too hard. (Even when they are.)

The girl next door is where it's at. If she looks too sexy--bright red lipstick, low cut shirt, undies sticking out, skirt up to there--I can't deal with that. I have enough trouble talking to the ladies, I don't need those kinds of distractions.

I also think that if she looks good in khaki pants and a button down shirt, she'll look good in anything.

Anonymous said...

he didn't diss you. he loves you.

happy birthday

yummicoco