Friday, June 10, 2005

I have a big mouth

So, while checking the blog this morning, I saw that Pickle responded to my last post. She thinks that I have a big mouth. Oh well. I think that these stories/anecdotes are so interesting/funny/sweet- they provoke thought- or at least they keep me thinking so I share in order to analyze further. I think that these stories deserve to be known. I would never risk a buddy's trust by sharing something that he/she specifically said "don't share". I love my friends. I respect their privacy.

Anyway, so I am going to a wedding this weekend. It's a girl that went to grade school with My Baddest Bitch (MBB)- that I have known as long as I have known MBB. Lets call this girl "Cutie". Cutie is marrying JJ, her first and only boyfriend. I remember fondly as JJ waxed poetic about Cutie's wobbily butt at my surprise birthday party a couple of years ago.

JJ: yeah it just moves when I move, you know?

A couple of years ago (3 years in the relationship) JJ met this 38 year old woman (with child) and ran off with her to Atlanta, unbeknownst to Cutie- who finally found out his whereabouts when she tracked down his older brother in Queens...

Bro: JJ is in love with older lady. He said she is the best sex that he ever had. He said that you sucked in bed.

He said more but that's the gist of it.

When the older woman finally kicked JJ out of her Atlanta home. He immediately ran back into the loving arms of Cutie. A year later.

Still to this day none of us understand why such a pretty, smart, talented girl would marry such a jerk. But then again, because we are her friends all we can do is go to her wedding and be happy for her.

As wedding gift, I gave her the pink leather COACH picture frame that Lex and I scored from the Page six party. Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!