Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A hooker from the back

Hi!

Things that I have learned since my last entry:

- that I can wear a bra with my new Club Monoco shirt.
- that cats like cat nip
- that I like mole poblano!

I so tired. About to hit the hay after my second day at the new job. I already had to interview someone (never done that before) then I received an e-mail from the interviewee thanking me. Whoa!

Cousin ccstar graduated law school today. Nice to be amongst family at the Blue Water Grill- especially amongst those that pronounce "halibut" as "Hallie- BUTT" which reminded me of "holla back". I ate snapper instead.

Sax told me about seeing a woman that looked like a hooker from the back but it turned out to be a man.

Oh my birthday is on June 27 which I will be celebrating on June 25. I want you there, Dear Reader. I love you.

I am exhausted! Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried a little bit of the cat nip yourself? I think if I had a cat (or just had some around for whatever reason), I would probably try it at some point.

-Knuckles Molonely

Allison Bojarski said...

i LOVE mole poblano. it's the bomb.

happy upcoming birthday. i've marked my calendar.

YUMMICOCO said...

It just taste like leaves. its a very mild form of canibus.

yeah, I better see you there brazilian muse! girly and I will be sending out invites shortly.

Avram Polinsky said...

You should try smoking catnip and see if it does anything.
If it works, that's just one more way for you and your cat to bond.

YUMMICOCO said...

oh my cats and I bond. I also own a ton of rubber bands.