Tuesday, June 14, 2005

He's about to light your ass up

Called up Sax after work. He told me about some random dude that tried to pick a fight with him on the street today. The dude took off his shirt as he made his way to push my boyfriend. He quickly walked away.

As I was walking towards the F train on 6th ave, dying dying from the humidity, I told him that the heat makes me want to pick a fight with someone too.

My apartment is so fucking hot. I can't get over it. I am slowly dying in this sweat box.

Its too hot to stretch in my apartment.

Its too hot to sleep.

Its too hot to do anything. All I want to do is lay down.

I really like my job. As Queen of the interns, I am actually doing a lot of things that I probably would have never done at Miramax.

Did I tell you that that's where I worked?

2 comments:

YUMMICOCO said...

oh I saw a lady run over some lady with her 3 seater baby carriage. triplets.

YUMMICOCO said...

we have an AC in the living room. it was still too hot. Thank Gawd for this reprieve. Its finally 65* again.