Friday, May 13, 2005

I need to de-carb

Nothing to write about today. Just chilling at my desk, wasting time. Sax visited me yesterday just as my roommate retreated to her room for the night and just before Lex came over to crash for the night. Woo-hoo! Made him some darjeeling tea...

Sax: Its Dar-JEEEE-ling

Lit some pomergrante candles before Lex arrived. Drunk.

Lex: Can I have some cheese?

Watched The Office (British style) this morning. Wow, the first episode is exactly the same as the American version's first episode. Now, I think that the American one is a little bit lame.

This weekend:

-Crash Mansion tonight
-Bachelorette Dinner at Mangia e Bevi then Alice Ayers birthday at Sweet and Vicious tomorrow
-Work at the Food Co-op (?) I'm like persona non grata there. Its been three months since my last trip to the hippie supermarket.


keep it gangsta

2 comments:

alwaysanna said...

I say, Keep Alexis away from your Orange Juice - she's capable of downing full cartons in one gulp. :)

YUMMICOCO said...

luckily I can't afford OJ.

I just e-mailed you, matt the p.

yes, very un-ladylike behavior, lex. which brings me to today's topic...