Thursday, April 14, 2005

I don't know where jazz is going... it might be going straight to hell

I scarfed down 2 plain bagels with peanut butter while watching the Cosby show this morning. Drank my coffee black. Denise decided to quit college in order to either become a record producer or a fashion designer while Healthcliff and Clare freaked out about the kids never wanting to leave the house. Theo forgot to send his room and board check to NYU housing. Vanessa's afro was looking overly fluffed and hot curled.

Took the elevator with the hottest waiter from the restaurant downstairs who was delivering espresso to a top guy at my job. He was friendly.

Crap food since last Thursday:

apps and oysters thursday night (fancy but crap)

chorizo omelette from tacos nueva(o?) mexico saturday morning (cheap crap)

banana, blueberry muffin, couple of potato chips, bottled water (on the road crap)

baked ziti, a meatball, a slice of cheese and a slice bread (fund raiser crap)

chips ahoy cookies, pretzels (gracious. crashing at someone's pad crap)

philly cheesesteak, bites of lex's veggie sandwich, dairy queen while shopping on south st. (felt like crap afterwards)

two slices of pizza near brown bloggers event ($5 min on debit card purchases crap)

chocolate crossisant while assembling recepits and W2s and watching Felix the Cat on DVD(nice boyfriend liking me fat crap)

half an eggplant calzone, half a slice of pizza while watching Bubba Ho-tep (horrible movie crap)

tomorrow bulemia. I am an insensitive fat cow.

9 comments:

alwaysanna said...

Whenever I start to feel like I've eaten WAY too much, and that little annoying voice pops into my head saying, "Anna, do you really need more food? Just drink a glass of water," I tell that little voice to go f*ck itself and I eat some more.

I figure food is meant to be enjoyed. So if it's good, eat it. If it tastes like crap or you aren't really hungry, then maybe you shouldn't eat it. But don't feel bad for enjoying food!

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now. :)

YUMMICOCO said...

yeah, I think that I need to slow down.

birthdays this weekend...

happy happy to allison b muse, my friend alex and all those not as fortunate as I to have been born in June.

Jenny said...

i can't believe you remembered all the food you ate.

i did feel that i ate too much food in philly. those 2 dairy queen cones didn't help.

Avram Polinsky said...

You are making me hungry (and I just got back from lunch).
Last time I was in Philly I had to have a sub from both Geneo's and Pat's. I think Pat's is better.
I am such a dork that when I travel to NY I have to go out of my way and stop by Philly for a sub or Rutgers for a greasetruck on the way back. Now I'm making myself hungry.

alwaysanna said...

june birthdays are the best. yeah!

and i'm jealous of your philly cheesesteaks - i hear jim's are the best in philly from reliable sources. hopefully you got them with cheese-whiz, which is awesome.

mmmm... cheese-whiz.

YUMMICOCO said...

what the fuck's a greasetruck? gross. there was a cool ice creamery near rutgers new bruns way back in the day. not sure if it exists now.

I will go out of my way for good food too.

anna, supposedly its ischikabbles (near jim's) that's the best. jim's was just ok. I have sandwiches from quiznos that were better. no I haven't. I am a liar.

I might be in nyc, jenny, but I am tired and in need of some Jersey fun tonight.

YUMMICOCO said...

I meant to say that I have HAD better sandwiches from quiznos.

did you know that I was an english major? I have a very limited vocabulary and I can't even spell "accessories". maybe I just proved myself wrong.

Allison Bojarski said...

I fucking LOVE the title of this post--you always have the best titles.

Love,
The Birthday Girl

Avram Polinsky said...

June birthdays do rock!
Greasetrucks is these food trucks in Rutgers. They make these crazy-awesome sandwichs. Like it will have chicken fingers, mozz. sticks, steak and cheese, and french fries on the sandwhich. So yummy. In 2004 Maxim magazine called one of these conncoctions (the Fat Darrel) the #1 sandwhich in America.