Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Disco fries aka Brooklyn fries at the Purity Diner are Awesome!

Ok. So I had this discussion late one night with Lex and her americorps friend Pete:

HOW DO YOU GIVE SOMEONE THE BRUSH OFF?

Just got this e-mail from KKEGEL:

yeah it's from a song by clinton, side project of cornershop. anyway i
was blasting the song when i get a call on my cell from a 212 number. i think:
it's h! and answer.

NO.
NO.
NO.
it's you know who. i talk. i'm FRIENDLY. we talk about imminent trips
to
india. his family. CULTURE. (he says it's better to be from one place.)
the
how've-you-been. updates at work. nonsense. all in 2.5 minutes. i say
i'm in
the middle of stuff, i have to go, that 'talk to you later.' SHITE.

SHITE!
what do i do?
i saved the # so i can ignore it later.

SHITE!!!!!
i am such crap. such crap. caught unawares. at work. my face is going
to be
red for a week now.

aw, purity!! i <3 that place. though disco fries = gravy, right?
chicken
stock.


So what should KKEGEL or anyone else in this situation do?

MY ADVICE?

Just say: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. GOOD BYE.

To be cordial just leaves the door open to future communication. You have to tell them to fuck off with kindness.

But Yummicoco, isn't that MEAN?

NO!

After I gave some dude the best 20 minutes of his life. He told me "take care of yourself". I knew it was over! "You too", I responded. And, you know what, I met someone way better that actually LIKES me as a person and not just my ass.

But Yummicoco, have YOU ever done that?

Just yesterday I sent a kind but vaguely cold message to this girl that I no longer want to be friends with... why? Cuz she creeps me out so I wrote "hope all is well..."

When Sam called last week, I did not return the call. Thankfully, he never called back.

After sleepover with Lex and friend Pete, on our way to my job's Oscar party, the song "No one else" by weezer blarred on the car stereo...

WEEZER: I want a girl who will laugh for no one else....makeup on the shelf...so if you see her tell her its over now.

Basically, bitch got the brush off. Rivers was kind of fucked up in this instance because it wasn't like a first date... and he did not tell her this to her face which is shitty but fact remains that he did not want to see her again.

REMEMBER:
In dating, one does not have to be polite.

Oh, and if any of you bitches are looking to drop me then Fuck You!

Take care of yourselves.

Good weekend.

I have the next two days off, bitches.

No comments: