Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Early and Often: A Petit Ecolier Story...

This morning, I failed to realize that I looked like the little school boy from le petit ecolier cookie box. I wore a light blue pea coat, orange beret and pink rubber boots. Some fat homeless man on the train nudged me on the shoulder and asked if I had a boyfriend so I guess I did not look that ridiculous.

Thanks so much RKB for the ALFIE premiere ticket. Cute movie although JUDE LAW really doesn't do it for me. I prefer the ugly and despretely wanting types like NICOLAS CAGE in VALLEY GIRL or D.H LAWRENCE. When THEODORA RICHARDS approached LEX's friend DAVE for a cigarette, she asked him what he thought of the movie. He said something but I was too busy trying to place her. I knew I knew her from somewhere. She noticed the dumb look on my face but before I could ask her where I knew her from she ran into her car. Also, she had on a pair of really cute red suede shoes--possibly MARC JACOBS. I am so poor. LEX's pal could've/should've/would've had a chance with her but whatever. I am sure that he will attract another crack addicted heiress sometime soon.

I think that I got over myself a little bit last night but now I feel like crap. I need rest. I need to hang out with my cats more and my finger puppet, CHINI.

FAVE SONGS of the WEEK : VENUS by TELEVISION and SAY HELLO... by INTERPOL.

:-P

No comments: