Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Summer Day in the Life of Sax

8:30am

Gets out of bed "I got to take a piss"

Yummicoco: guess who finally has hot fudge?

Sax: what? who?

Yummicoco: Baskin Robbins (in our neighborhood. we thought there was a shortage in Brooklyn)


9:15am

Kisses Yummicoco (who is always late for work) goodbye.

9:30am

Goes back to sleep.

1:30pm Conversation with Yummicoco

Sax (talking about his older friend Tom) : so he was like "you know I can't just hang out and do nothing all day..." And then, I was like iight, dude, I just wanted to meet up for ice cream or something.

Flashback to 12 Noon

Sax at Baskin's: Let me get mint chocolate chip with hot fudge

Baskin's Arab Server: how many scoop?

Sax: one

Baskin's Arab: what? ump.

Sax: why? what the standard for a sundae?

Baskin's Arab: oh, two scoops for a sundae

Sax: iigiht, Dude, give me two scoops

Continue: 1:30pm Conversation with Yummicoco

yummicoco: did you eat the whole thing (I flushed most of my ice cream down the toilet the night before)

Sax: yeah, I ate the whole thing.

And that was his day.

No comments: