Monday, April 24, 2006

Thanks!

I can not stop eating the delicious coffee candy chews that my co-worker brought back with her from her trip to Costa Rica.

Lately, I have been feeling like a big bore or maybe I am mad or depressed or hungry.

I am not even in touch with my feelings! What the hell is wrong with me? I am living in atrophy but still growing old in the process. I am not making any sense.

Saw Labyrinth of Passion on Saturday. Such a great fucking movie! Almodovar just makes me want to pack my bags and move to Madrid. But when I think about it, will Madrid be as colorful and vibrant there as he depicts? Would I have to live with him just to have that kind of fun? WIll I be able to find a job there? Will they provide healthcare? Will I find a good grocery store that will supply all my favorites like Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap, Aubrey's Organic Conditioner and Morningstar's fake Buffalo Wings? With the sunny weather irritate my skin? Will Almodovar think I'm boring? Does he feel just as bored/mad/hungry/depressed as I do because he is older and doesn't know what he cares about anymore?

Going to watch The Last Dragon when I get home from a work party.

Every girl my age is getting married and having babies! "Please stop! Stop it right now!" There is a weekend in July where I will have to drive to Boston for a Saturday wedding and then I have to turn back around to head to another one in upstate NY the very next day. Its like they are casualites of war or something! This will all take place just two weeks after my birthday--a year that will mark my last year as a mid twenties girl.

I need more time.


BLONDE JOKE!!!

What does a blonde say after sex???
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thanks Guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is getting married in upstate NY? Rommel likes castille soap too. -cc*

Anonymous said...

my italian cousin carmela

-yummi