Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sucka Free

My brother asked me to be a beneficary on his life insurance so that his kids can get some money if he dies. What??? That was one of my e-mails this morning. What's a beneficiary?

Sax Parents are leaving today. They are hippies. They have strong leftist options about everything and they love their digital camera. I can't always relate because I am a bohemian yuppy but I like them. I also like ginger Newman's Own cookies.

Sax show was good. His guitar friend Issac has a cool new Kangol thats so "Alix". Alix is my dad and he sports hats very elegantly.

I made some good eggplant last night.

I am wearing a heather grey henri bendels mock turtleneck that I inherited from Sister to cover a hickie.

I am getting into peel off masks.

Charlie the cat looks bored. I know that my boss will yell at me for something today.

Ok! back to work.

No comments: